Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO)
The Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization (SEMPO) was formed recently with the objective of increasing awareness and promoting the value of Search Engine Marketing Services. The biggest organization in its field and comprising of more than 300 reputed Search Engine Marketing firms.
The organization objectives:
- Increases understanding of SEM amongst marketers
- Provide core educational materials about tools, vendors, consultants, programs and successful SEM campaigns
- Represents the shared interests and provide a credible voice in the marketplace
- Demonstrate how search engine marketing programs have become essential components of the marketing mix?
Search Engine Marketing Tools
Listed below are some of the tools that cater to other aspects of Search Engine Marketing.
An Amazon company, founded in 1996, a provide various services ranging from Web Search, Site Stats to a load of other marketing tools for the webmaster. Keyword Success provides a host of instruments for the Search Engine Marketer. The tools provided by Alexa include:
- monitoring web pages with keyword alerts
- keyword density analyzers
- listing simulators to improve search engine rankings, and
- tools to measure the success of keyword campaigns.
It provides information about link popularity of the website with most of the popular Search Engines. It is a handy tool considering the importance of link popularity for Search Engine Marketing.
This tool as the name suggests analysis your website’s keyword density. Insert keywords and the text of web page and automatically receive feedback about keyword density.
Marketleap offers a set of SEM and Analysis tools. These tools also give you critical data necessary to help you improve upon your current search engine marketing efforts.
Some of these are:
- Keyword Verification tools: To check particular keyword your website would be ranked within the top 3 listings of Search Engines
- Search Engine Saturation tools calculate the number of pages search engine indexed for website domain
- Link Popularity Check that gives a complete analysis of your link popularity.
This tool checks the HTML code on your web pages for errors. Some of its functions include testing links, checking HTML code, rating page load time, and checking spelling.
- Beware of those who promise top engine rankings through the use of Meta tags
- By building doorway pages or using link farms or cloaked pages
- Submitting pages that are different from the actual live pages