Introduction to the plants vs zombies scratch game
Plants vs Zombies is an online scratch card game. It is having 3 rows and 3 columns and based on one of the social game iconic PopCap. Game offers an exciting bonus feature and a progressive jackpot too.
- To start the game, TOTAL BET button is press to choose a Total stake. Minimum Stake offered is 20p and Maximum Stake is £500 (or currency equivalent). Player will touch the stake which he wish to play.
- Press the button of ‘HELP’ to see the help page, having a description of the bonuses, game play etc.
Instructions for Playing Plants vs Zombies Scratch
- ‘START’ button is press to start the game.
- To reveal a symbol, Vase is pick or click on the button of REVEAL ALL to reveal all the symbols in a single click.
- If player see that there are 3 symbols matched and appear anywhere on the scratch card, it shows that player win the game. Winning lines of a player will be highlighted and same will be credited to players account balance.
- If any 3 Bonus Symbols successfully matched during play, player will be awarded with the Zombie Bonus.
- Player must listen Crazy Dave.
- During the game, matching 3 Bonus Symbols awards the player with Zombie Bonus.
- A Vase is picked by a player to show a plant and to win the prize money.
- Crazy Dave is reveal by a player to Level Up to Night Time where Tombstone can be picked by a player for more prizes. For entering to the Roof Top level, player must Level Up again and then pick from the Plant Pots.
- For Winning the Progressive Jackpot, a Gold Trophy must be revealed by a player at any level.
- Player must picked the same continuously until a COLLECT Zombie is reveal by a player, where players winning amount is shown in his Bonus Winnings.
- A progressive jackpot is awarded when the Golden Trophy is revealed during the Zombie Bonus.
- Amount won by a player will get transferred to his account on automated basis if any communication error appears after the result of progressive win has been determined and before it was shown on the screen.
- The game is live so if Jackpots value becomes zero, jackpot will be terminated. And suppose if the game is removed then the pool amount which is outstanding will be transferred to the other jackpot or it will be retained by the operator.
- Jackpot’s administration is in the hands of the William Hill.
Auto Play for plants vs zombies on scratch
- ‘AUTOPLAY’ is selected to place up to 25 bets on automated basis, one after the other. As an alternative, “UNTIL BONUS” is selected by a player and then Auto Play will continue till the time bonus round is triggered.
- Player will select his stake as normal and then click on the button of ‘AUTOPLAY’ to choose the number of ‘Autoplay’ bets which player wish to play.
- When player enters to any round of bonus, Auto Play will gets turn off.
- Auto Play can be stopped by a player from moving on to the next spin by pressing the button of the ‘STOP’.
- SOUND ON/OFF: To play the Sound in the game, turn this on from the OPTIONS menu or switch off the same.
- HELP: Given on top of the screen, player will select this to open the help page, if any assistance required.